The total area of this free zone, is about 5.7 million m2 (1357 acres).
- Located 20 km from each of Nozha International Airport and the Alexandria seaport and miles of Burj Al Arab International Airport.
- Its location on the beginning of Cairo Alexandria Desert Road, making it a forum for the network of roads linking the international coastal road which connects North African countries with West Asia countries and southern Europe via a hub for international road transport between the three continents.
- There is a natural gas network in the region.
- The engineering design report
- Conceptual & Detailed master plan
- Detailed design
- Infrastructure design work
- Tender documents
ECSCO (Egyptian Construction Services Co.)